Which blu ray player should I get?

Ryuzaki

Standard Member
Hi all,

I need some advice of which blu ray player to get. I already own a Japanese ps3 which I use at the moment that is great but I was thinking about buying another one for my other plasma tv downstairs.

The problem is all of my blu rays are imported from the US & therefore would like to know if it was a good idea to import a player or buy one from the UK? I only really want to buy blu rays from the US as they are cheaper & sometimes released earlier (plus they don't have big 15 ratings that spoil the covers lol). I know most titles are region free but I'd like a player that could play all of them if possible.

I don't really want to buy another ps3 but I was looking at a Samsung BDP1400 & the Panasonic DMP BM30. Plus what would the custom charges be like if I was to import one? Cheers :thumbsup:

kingfats

Distinguished Member
I don't really want to buy another ps3 but I was looking at a Samsung BDP1400 & the Panasonic DMP BM30. Plus what would the custom charges be like if I was to import one? Cheers :thumbsup:
Hi mate. :)
Loads of info here on importing a player. :smashin:
All the best.

The latest video from AVForums

Podcast: Panasonic HX800 TV + Sony HT-G700 Soundbar reviews, movie and TV show news and reviews
Top Bottom