Which Best Latop PC To Buy

gino_76ph

Standard Member
Reaction score
hi. i'm relocating to Canada to work there semi-permanently. i heard most if not all laptop PC's have a voltage range of 110-240v so maybe all i need is an adaptor

what i want to ask is when it comes to durability, solid-state (or with most less-moving parts inside) and worlwide warranty & cover which one will you guys recommend me buying here?

p.s. im thinking of Toshiba, Asus, Acer and Dell. (but you guys can recommend me anything you think is good)

What's your budget, your priorities and must haves? Pretty hard to recommend anything without knowing at least your budget :)

What's your budget, your priorities and must haves? Pretty hard to recommend anything without knowing at least your budget :)

my budget is a max of £500. i would mostly use it the internet (wi-fi, 3G, etc.)

Unless you'd be happy with a netbook, I think you'll struggle to get a decent solid state disc for that budget. But to be honest, most laptops have some form of shock protection for the HDD's these days so when combined with some care and common sense, it's no problem at all.

Your choice is vast though, so have a look through the special offers on the usual electronics websites and see what you find. Try Ebuyer, DABS, Misco, Micro Direct, PC World etc etc and see what they have. That's all that I or anyone else would do to suggest something for you, or just recommend the laptop we own ourself (just sold mine so can't really comment there!)

Unless you'd be happy with a netbook, I think you'll struggle to get a decent solid state disc for that budget. But to be honest, most laptops have some form of shock protection for the HDD's these days so when combined with some care and common sense, it's no problem at all.

Your choice is vast though, so have a look through the special offers on the usual electronics websites and see what you find. Try Ebuyer, DABS, Misco, Micro Direct, PC World etc etc and see what they have. That's all that I or anyone else would do to suggest something for you, or just recommend the laptop we own ourself (just sold mine so can't really comment there!)

how about between Acer, Asus, Toshiba, Samsung, Lenovo or Dell?

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom