which BB handset to choose?

secretmachines

Established Member
Reaction score
looking at getting the OH a BB for Christmas (buying a PAYG handset and using a SIMplicity tariff from O2), and was just wondering which handset people would recommend?

i don't think she'll use it to its full potential, but she recently was given an oldish 8310 to use for work which she really likes, so is taken by BBs.

have been looking at the Curve 3G (9300), which is available for about £200 on O2/CPW.

i don't really want to spend loads on a handset, and not interested in getting tied into an 18/24mth contract as the SIMplicity works well.

just interested in people's thoughts and possible alternatives, or would the 9300 be a good handset to start with?

Thanks! :smashin:

The 9300 is a perfectly good handset. Also the 9700 is a great handset imho, but a bit more expensive, unless you buy it 2nd hand :)

the 9300 handset is brilliant, we have the luck of having friends with them to play with and if i never opted for my desire i would have replaced my previous curve with a 9300.
It felt good to use and simple.

Get her the Blackberry Bold 9700 mate. It's a brilliant phone, a bit more than the 9300 but it's perfect at everything. I believe you can pick one up at CPW for £200.

I'd take the 9700 over the 9300 without a doubt, but the 9300 is a great little handset so I really wouldn't be upset if you can 'only' get that.

Get her the Blackberry Bold 9700 mate. It's a brilliant phone, a bit more than the 9300 but it's perfect at everything. I believe you can pick one up at CPW for £200.

£200 for the 9700 pay and go? was £350 when I looked

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom