Which av receiver with boston soundware xs speakers?

mpe73mark

Standard Member
Can anyone recommend a decent av receiver for use with Boston soundware xs speakers, probably as a 7.1 system?

I listen to a lot of indie/rock music more than the surround sound will be used.

If possible I'd like a receiver which has a radio waves type remote control.Which has made me look at the Pioneer VSX-LX53.

Any ideas?

skk3

Can anyone recommend a decent av receiver for use with Boston soundware xs speakers, probably as a 7.1 system?

I listen to a lot of indie/rock music more than the surround sound will be used.

If possible I'd like a receiver which has a radio waves type remote control.Which has made me look at the Pioneer VSX-LX53.

Any ideas?

Check out this forum: AV Amplifiers and Receivers Forum at AVForums.com

mentm

TBH if your main use is going to be music I would be looking for a stereo setup or at least some larger speakers, the boston acoustics or any other satellite speakers just aren't up to it.

PSM1

Distinguished Member
As above I would look at standmount speakers as a minimum if music is important to you. I would also not worry about 7.1 but stick to a better 5.1 set for the same money. If looking for musical performance from an AV reciever then look at Denon/Yamaha/Marantz as these makes are known for musical ability.

The latest video from AVForums

Star Wars Andor, Woman King, more Star Trek 4K, Rings of Power & the latest TV, movies & 4K releases
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom