Will this sub see me out if i get the Denon 2500?

Wharfedale Diamond SW150 subwoofer

I can't say for sure on recommending the sub tbh.. personally i have the monitor audio mass sub which came as part of the 5.1 package.. Regardless i wouldn't try and scrimp and save on something for the sake of £100, hold off and then get the better option, you'll only kick yourself afterwards. I've been there before..

Think I've sorted it Denon 2500 amp and a monitor audio mass 200 Sub under £600.

Think I've sorted it Denon 2500 amp and a monitor audio mass 200 Sub under £600.

Thats a great price, where have you seen that?
Just bear in mind the sub is rather large! if that may concern you i would pop into a shop to check it out first..

Hi the size of the Sub will be fine and until I place the order I'll hold back on where just incase it sells out.

Sorry

Hi the size of the Sub will be fine and until I place the order I'll hold back on where just incase it sells out.

Sorry

I can understand that! for that price i would bite their hands off

Well thanks to everyone for the advise I've just placed my order.

Denon AVR X2500 (no 2400 in stock)
Monitor Audio Mass w200 subwoofer
£589.00

At Peter Tyson

excellent price!

Well thanks to everyone for the advise I've just placed my order.

Denon AVR X2500 (no 2400 in stock)
Monitor Audio Mass w200 subwoofer
£589.00

At Peter Tyson

I'd be interested to see what you think of the W200, I've got one recently and I'm quite disappointed.

Ive got a bit more playing around to do with it before I give up but unless I can get it to perform a bit better, I'm thinking of just giving up and going all out with a monolith +

I'd be interested to see what you think of the W200, I've got one recently and I'm quite disappointed.

Ive got a bit more playing around to do with it before I give up but unless I can get it to perform a bit better, I'm thinking of just giving up and going all out with a monolith +

Hello

I'm loving it and its under great control off the amp. I'm no expert but myself and all who have heard it find it tight and love it.

All the best

had my KEF PSW2010 for at least 5 years now and was used before me never had no problems with it or cut out once its got more power I could ever need for my small room.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom