Which ADSL & Home Phone Provider?

rollins

Hey guys

Been with utility warehouse for the past 15 months for my gas, electricity ADSL and home phone and its not been the best of situations to be honest. 1 bedroom flat and they say I'm a standard user, and have set my budget plan at £31 for leccie and £25 for gas :( when me and the missus are not using half of that amount per month.

Anyway, for the past month of so, our ADSL speeds have been awful considering our router syncs at 7.2Mbps. We are lucky to get 200Kbps actual speed, and their tech support is woeful at best. Also, we don't have any LLU enabled in Inverness, so can't take advantage of those cheap O2 or talktalk bundles.

So, I'm hoping that someone has some advice on who we could move to. Ideally up to 8Mb speed, 40Gb usage per month, and includes home phone. If it can include line rental and free calls, the more the merrier. Anyone who has made the move, and has any advice or pointers would be muchly appreciated. We are paying £32.99 at the moment, so anything like that would be great.

Many many thanks in advance.

The latest video from AVForums

Podcast: Large Screen HDR TV or Projector For Home Cinema + Best of the Month
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom