Which achievment are you most proud of?

andytabor

Novice Member
For me it has to be all platinum awards in PGR3 or any achievement i've made on geometry wars

D

Deleted member 92943

Getting all the achievemnets on Call of Duty 2 Veteran mode :smashin:

m1ket

Any achievement for completing a game, i currently have GRAW and Hitman completed but only on the normal levels...

Before that the only games i have ever completed are Enter The Matrix and Call of Duty:eek:

John 1987

Getting all the achievemnets on Call of Duty 2 Veteran mode
I'd have to second that, extremely hard, as was playing through GR:AW in hard mode.

TheBiGW

Completing Final Route in Ridge Racer. I never want to play that route again - but a great feeling knowing I've beaten it. Oblivion was the most enjoyable so far though.

edit: Oh yeah - and Burnout True Elite was great too.

C

CAFCmatt

I am attempting to do COD in veteren but it is bloody hard innit

Melkor

Novice Member
Call of Duty 2 - Veteran Mode

davie563

Novice Member
My hardest award has to be completing GRAW on hard, finnaly did it a few night ago in a 2day solid stint.

I was goin to get COD2 2day or 2morrow but im holding off till Saints Row now, so i'll see if i can pick up a pre-owned DS game to keep me goin for a week :clap:

Tetlee

Distinguished Member
Haha, never manage to get any of the real tough ones, just not good enough:rolleyes:

Zuma, Son of Sun is the pride & joy of my achievements list though.

andytabor

Novice Member
i had to give up the global challenge in fifa, the goalies turn into superman and its damned near impossible to score!! maximum respect for getting that one mrdonk!

Trousers

Standard Member
My Zero Hour Achievement. HA.

Seriously though it would have to be completing CoD2 on Veteran. Getting the last two achievements in Geometry Wars will eclipse even that though if I can manage to nail them (Survive 1m and Quartermaster)

Blue Triangles

For me, the Grand Pearl Pooh Bar on Hexic and 7 star on Streetfighter 2. Cod2 Veteran was tough too.

D J C 197

Novice Member
For me it would be:

PGR3 touranment qualifier
FIFA World Cup Global challanges
COD2 Vet
Ridge Racer final route
Table Tennis savant

They were all pretty tough.

Captain Speedy

it would have to be getting the franchise achievement on madden, not hard just painful to sit through:D :D :D

Sy1441

Trousers said:
My Zero Hour Achievement. HA.

Seriously though it would have to be completing CoD2 on Veteran. Getting the last two achievements in Geometry Wars will eclipse even that though if I can manage to nail them (Survive 1m and Quartermaster)
ive got the survive one i think, got it on my first attempt.

Sy1441

Nope juct checked and though you were talking about the survive one minute, didnt realise it was survive 1 million points :oops:

Deputy Dawg UK

Novice Member
When i finally manage to get it i'll be most proud of completing the Brazil v Sweden game....... meaning I have at last completed the Global Challenge in FIFA.

rio1981

I'd probably say it's a toss-up between:

Marble Blast Ultra - all levels under par time
Oblivion - all achievements (just due to the time put in more than anything else)

I was also considering the PGR3 all platinums, but in retrospect I've got many harder achievements now than that.

elliothand

Novice Member
I completed graw on normal and took long enough!

Oblivion was probably the best achievement though as completed other things before the main quest line.

Just picked up football manager 2006 and noticed that there is an achievement for completing 30 seasons... that one sounds tough just because of the amount of time and effort needed!