Which <800 HD Ready TV to buy?

KillJoy128

Standard Member
Reaction score
Hi,

First post here and would like to ask those who know, which is the best sub £800 32" HD ready LCD TV?

I have three in mind:

Samsung LE32R41BD
Toshiba 32WL56
Phillips 32PF4320

Digital tuner not a requirement, HDMI preferred, Composite preferred.

Thanks in advance, KillJoy

I'd have to go with the Toshiba I have owned the other brands in the past but not those models, but when looking about the Toshiba compared to other models had best picture, excellent ease of setup and decent sound to boot ;)

Where are you getting them for <&#163;800?

I personally think the Sharp 32P50E is the best of the 32" ones for sensible money, ok it's not full HD ready (seen as it doesn't the necessary 720 vertical lines) but i think the HD picture was on a par with the Panny LXD52 and JVC DS56 ranges.

KillJoy128 said:
Hi,

First post here and would like to ask those who know, which is the best sub £800 32" HD ready LCD TV?

I have three in mind:

Samsung LE32R41BD
Toshiba 32WL56
Phillips 32PF4320

Digital tuner not a requirement, HDMI preferred, Composite preferred.

Thanks in advance, KillJoy

Just bought a Samsung LE32R41BD, it's great, but the PiP only displays a pic of either your PC or something going thru your HDMi slot. I strongly recommend one!!!

Hi Scott_Mac,

I found the Samsung LE32R41B not LE32R41BD my mistake HERE
For £754

The Toshiba 32WL56 HERE
and HERE
For £789

The Phillips 32PF4320
HERE
For £599

The Phillip's price seems to good to be true, but even if thats the non vat price it still works out at £704inc vat.

Thanks for the advice 'sakic91', I'm leaning towards the Toshiba now i've read some reviews of all three, although if the phillips price is really that low it might represent a good bargin as i could put the extra money towards a HD DVD player like the Samsung DVD HD850/950.

KillJoy128

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom