Which 65" OLED

There was a display Panasonic 65 inch hz1000 in martin dawes with 5yr warranty a week or two ago.. warrington branch I think.. as I was interested in it at the time... ended up grabbing a hz2000... not sure if its still there..??

I find it much better than my panasonic and i rarely use my apple tv. Costco at the weekend was £1499.the day i brought mine i missed one at j lewis outlet for £1260. Sold while i was on the phone to them. I find the best deals are always going into j lewis stores. There is usually a few tvs about in damage boxes or store returns
That’s excellent thanks

There was a display Panasonic 65 inch hz1000 in martin dawes with 5yr warranty a week or two ago.. warrington branch I think.. as I was interested in it at the time... ended up grabbing a hz2000... not sure if its still there..??
Will have a look

Think offered it to me for about 1600 quid which is a good deal.. just being ex display I was a bit hesitant.. but still 5yr Panasonic warranty
Can’t find anything on the website but will call them tomorrow

Yep give em a call..What I did. as the 1000 was on their website but none in stock then said about the one on display.. then had 2nd thoughts whether to get ex display.. I was going to get a 1500 from RS closer to me just outside London then sold out by time got in store ... few 1000s popped up on various store sites but prices increased closer to 2k...
With any luck it may be in store still for you..:smashin:

Panasonic outlet have a 65 gz950 for under a grand last one bargin really at that price.

Just pulled the trigger on the Sony A8 from richersounds for £1699.

Thanks for all the advice everyone

Just pulled the trigger on the Sony A8 from richersounds for £1699.

Thanks for all the advice everyone
Goodstuff... enjoy... I got my tv to open later when I get in too.. did you take away with you or delivery date..??

Delivery, so sometime next week.

What TV did you get?
Cool... saves headache just the waiting game..... last hz2000 from rgb ..My wife said my cat Mr. Gizmo is guarding it for me.. lol..

Attachments

• IMG-20210917-WA0005.jpg
    IMG-20210917-WA0005.jpg
    197.7 KB · Views: 40
Very nice indeed 😉
Thanks... the way the prices were rising on the hz1000s I came across this for 2600 but got 100 off as last one so result..
You'll be blown away with your Sony... blurays look awesome especially 4khdr...

Enjoy i have mine with a Panasonic 820. 4k discs look stunning
That's next on my list... a hdr10+ and dolby vision capable bluray player like the 820..
Didn't have any at the time in stock or an oppo so gave me a Sony ubx800 got it couple yrs ago with my ez and I can't stand it... !!! :mad:
No screen to see chapters or what's going on.. very unresponsive and slow... only good thing is it gives decent picture..
Have an older pioneer ub450 multi region A B C although 1080p that's superb...!!!

How good is the 820 ...??

The 820 is really good had no faults. I had ub420 before i got the sony as i have a fz802. I brought a sony 700 player and kept it a day after freezing twice in 3 films. The optimizer on the 820 is good and i also use the hdr settings for day and night viewing. I paid £240 in j lewis they are stopping selling players so they were selling them off.

Thanks... the way the prices were rising on the hz1000s I came across this for 2600 but got 100 off as last one so result..
You'll be blown away with your Sony... blurays look awesome especially 4khdr...
I can’t wait,
The blacks on my Samsung are so bad i had kinda fallen out of love with films.

Can’t wait to revisit my collection all over again.

Just get the 820 or my mate is selling his 450 never hardly used it

I would say around a £100 but he is at the isle of white festival at the moment and i would need to set up a sales post. Iknow it has a extend warranty he took out with r sounds

I would say around a £100 but he is at the isle of white festival at the moment and i would need to set up a sales post. Iknow it has a extend warranty he took out with r sounds
Ok, let me know when you set the sales post up as I am interested.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom