• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

which 6 in 1 PC Card Adapter works in the Pioneer Plazma?

S

stormorbit

Am I fed up! I have purchased two 6 in 1 PC card Adapters for viewing the images taken on my Fijufilm Pro S9500 digital camera. Neither of them work! They do on my laptop but not on the Plazma? Pioneer adviced me to buy one from Maplin but when I phoned them they no longer sell this item so I am stuck.
hope there's someone out there who may know the answer....

Ross

pd33

Established Member
Contact Pioneer either via Phone or via Customer Support website. Make a fuss about how you've had to pay out cash on top of a high end plasma and don't expect to then have to pay for several cards to find the right one.

If you moan enough you might find they send you one of their "Pioneer Gallery" sets with Compactflash filled with hi-res images and a reader that works.

I had to moan a few times (their first reaction was just 'try this reader', but I persevered).

Edit: Damn, just read you wanted 6 in 1...the one they send out is compactflash - not sure if that helps you. In any case, explain to them the prob they should be able to help...I got response back quickly.

S

stormorbit

Paul,
OK, I will get back on the phone right now and see what they say...

Just phoned them and yes they are sending one out to me!....success!

Cheers
Ross

The latest video from AVForums

Is 8K TV dead? Philips OLED+907, Pioneer LX505 AVR plus B&W 700 S3 Reviews & Visit + AV/HiFi News
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom