Which 55" tv budget £800 max

OLEDs are better for blacks, and viewing angles depending on your viewing conditions and habits

I'm viewing straight on in a well lit room but like most will also view in to the night where I will just have a small dimly lit lamp on.
Kids do have a habit of pausing the TV when they have dinner and therefore the TV can sometimes be left with a static image for 30 minutes

I'm viewing straight on in a well lit room but like most will also view in to the night where I will just have a small dimly lit lamp on.
Kids do have a habit of pausing the TV when they have dinner and therefore the TV can sometimes be left with a static image for 30 minutes
Not good with an OLED

They have screen savers. The real danger with kids would be spending a lot of time scrolling through YouTube menus, Netflix menus or watching content that has bright static elements for long periods of time.

The other danger is if you're using an external source without any screensaver.

You can set the screensaver to come on fast with internal apps when idle, and you can also set the TV to sleep after inactivity but these do not take in to external devices into consideration, then the onus is on those devices to have a screensaver.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom