• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

Which 4K tv?

Which TV

• Samsung UE55JU7000

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Sony KD55X509C

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Arnie87

Novice Member
Hey guys

Thinking about taking the plunge on a new 4K set, my budget is around £1100. Currently I'm trying to decide between the Samsung UE55JU7000 or the Sony KD55X509C.

Any advice on these sets or suggestions of other sets would be much appreciated.

Thanks

stueyg22

Established Member
''Hisense K720'' incorporates 3D and local dimming technologies. To keep you up-to-the-minute, there's HEVC decoding capability, too, in addition to HDMI 2.0 inputs with HDCP 2.2 compliance. The 65K720 also boasts a wider colour gamut than standard TVs,Quad Core,direct backlight (not edge lit) A seriously good TV and spec for the money,no TV is perfect,but for the money this is better than anything you'll find out there,also will be updated with ''HDR'',the new colour range for brighter and better pictures.And a 65...The ''sweet spot'' for 4k. Some owners in UK and US think that it's a far better TV than the Samsung JS9000,second highest in Samsungs 2015 range.

Last edited:

stueyg22

Established Member
588383-f69cec5fcdc03a8c9e450d0dba96c63e.jpg
Very good blacks indeed,from Sky STB,600nits brightness (higher than most),i'd be buying this set, but waiting for Hisense flagship 2016 model in 75in size ;)

The latest video from AVForums

CES 2023 Round Up: New TV Lineups for 2023 from LG, Samsung, Panasonic, Hisense & TCL
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom