Which 47" for sd? 9664 or Z5500

sapkan

Established Member
Reaction score
I am about to take the plunge for a higher end 46-47 inch LCD to change my 2 year old Pioneer 4270XA plasma. Trouble is I will be watching 70% sd via the built-in DVB-C tuner and I know that large diagonal full HD LCDs are generally not very kind to SD. I've narrowed it down mainly to these two based on reading some reviews and this forum. I would appreciate all advice and especially if someone has seen both in action...

I am about to take the plunge for a higher end 46-47 inch LCD to change my 2 year old Pioneer 4270XA plasma. Trouble is I will be watching 70% sd via the built-in DVB-C tuner and I know that large diagonal full HD LCDs are generally not very kind to SD. I've narrowed it down mainly to these two based on reading some reviews and this forum. I would appreciate all advice and especially if someone has seen both in action...

Dont think either of these would be that much better than your Pioneer.... Why not take a look at the Panasonic Plasmas or some of the Last Pioneer Plasmas ?

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom