• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

which 46 ins sony

ppj

hi all, had to put my new tv on hold :( but looking again now was going for samsungs for appearance but the sonys seem to have it on the all important pq . now there seem to be a few 46 ins sonys out there but a few of them are around the £800 and others upto £1200 and over , which is the better deal out there i want something that has good sd quality aswell as the hd , screen reflection was a consideration but now resiting the tv so not such an issue. my budget is around the £1000 but i want the best value not regretting buying cheapest. thanks in advance:thumbsup:

skidu

yes seen that, but curious as to how is it worth £400 more than some of their other models

Mainly, 100hz + 10bit wide colour gamut panel, although the latter is relatively useless to the majority of owners..

Best bet is to check out both 46v4000 and 46w4500 in store and then see for yourself if it's worth the extra £400.

The latest video from AVForums

Guardians of the Galaxy Xmas Special, Strange World, Bones and All, and Cabinet of Dr Caligari in 4K
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom