Which 40" tv of the following choices?

tinderbricks

Novice Member
Reaction score
>LG 40UH630V
>Samsung UE40KU6400
>Panasonic TX-40DX700

Mainly used for general TV purposes, films and a bit of gaming. The odd sport. For our living room.

Could stretch to 43" if it makes a big difference...?

Would also be interested to see what folks think on this one as in need of a 40"

The new Panasonic seems to have some good tech too EX700

The Samsung KS7500 is considered the best 40-43 inch HDR capable TV, if you can't get that Sony XD80 is good with everything apart from HDR. If you aren't looking at those models then the Panasonic DX-700 is probably best of the rest. No idea about the EX-700 unless its close in price to he DX-700 its likely not worth the extra.

The Samsung KS7500 is considered the best 40-43 inch HDR capable TV, if you can't get that Sony XD80 is good with everything apart from HDR. If you aren't looking at those models then the Panasonic DX-700 is probably best of the rest. No idea about the EX-700 unless its close in price to he DX-700 its likely not worth the extra.
I may be being slow but I can't seem to find any review or sale of this tv. Do you know how many inches it is?

Yes. It appears to be a curved TV. I was under the impression curved TV's weren't great?

Yes, that's one of the variants. Sony's have same models ending with different digits at the end so in that instance its 88.

Oh ok. So when you say Sony XD80, that includes the variants, such as the one I mentioned?

(Sorry so many questions. Just don't want to buy a crappy one)

Yes that is one of the models. Nothing bad about the curved KS7500. KS7500 is a better TV if you care for HDR performance.

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom