• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

Which 40" tv of the following choices?

tinderbricks

Novice Member
>LG 40UH630V
>Samsung UE40KU6400
>Panasonic TX-40DX700

Mainly used for general TV purposes, films and a bit of gaming. The odd sport. For our living room.

Could stretch to 43" if it makes a big difference...?

tobias3

Would also be interested to see what folks think on this one as in need of a 40"

The new Panasonic seems to have some good tech too EX700

Dodgexander

The Samsung KS7500 is considered the best 40-43 inch HDR capable TV, if you can't get that Sony XD80 is good with everything apart from HDR. If you aren't looking at those models then the Panasonic DX-700 is probably best of the rest. No idea about the EX-700 unless its close in price to he DX-700 its likely not worth the extra.

tinderbricks

Novice Member
The Samsung KS7500 is considered the best 40-43 inch HDR capable TV, if you can't get that Sony XD80 is good with everything apart from HDR. If you aren't looking at those models then the Panasonic DX-700 is probably best of the rest. No idea about the EX-700 unless its close in price to he DX-700 its likely not worth the extra.
I may be being slow but I can't seem to find any review or sale of this tv. Do you know how many inches it is?

tinderbricks

Novice Member
Oh ok. So when you say Sony XD80, that includes the variants, such as the one I mentioned?

(Sorry so many questions. Just don't want to buy a crappy one)

The latest video from AVForums

Fidelity in Motion's David Mackenzie talks about his work on disc encoding & the future of Blu-ray
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom