Which 40"-42" tv for PS4 gaming?

lapino

Simple question, budget max 700 euro. Got a nice deal for a Sony w828 but having second thoughts if this is the one for me (no VESA mount, kinda bulky, maybe overkill...). Any other options to consider? As gaming is a big thing for me, input lag is very important.

mips

Standard Member
I have the KDL42w653a which has now been replaced by the KDL42W705B. Input lag is 14ms on this TV and 16ms on the previous generation.

mips

Standard Member
3D wasn't on the top of my list either. The KDL42W705B is around £519, and the picture quality is superb.

Raitzi

Motionflow settings on w828 can be used on single player games for converting 30fps games to 60fps.(inputlag is larger of course using motionflow)

lapino

Any other brand/option beside the Sony? The Sony looks great but it seems to lack a normal VESA mount and I already have a very nice wallmount. I know the Sony stand can be used as a mount but I rather use mine since it's tilteable.

So, is Sony the only LED adviseable for gaming? What about the cheaper Samsungs?

vickster

Distinguished Member

The latest video from AVForums

Podcast: The Best TVs and Projectors of 2020, plus AV, TV Show & Movie News & Reviews
Top Bottom