Which 37" for around £500

1Trumpet

Hi everyone

I'm a bit of a noob to the whole HD television thing, so I'd appreciate your help in choosing which TV would be most suitable for me and my budget. The TV will be used for SD Tiscali TV, Xbox 360, DVD's, and bluerays being played from my laptop.

I've been looking at this one which was mentioned in another thread
Panasonic TX-P37X10B 37-inch Widescreen HD Ready Plasma: Amazon.co.uk: Electronics & Photo

and also this one caught my eye
dabs.com - Samsung LE37B550 37" Full HD LCD TV (LE37B550A5WXXC)

Although the Samsung would be pushing my budget a bit.

Please let me know of any other recommendations or advice you may have.

Thanks in advance!

— As an Amazon Associate, AVForums earns from qualifying purchases —
go for the panasonic plasma. it's better quality in every department. if you want LCD for that price, the Sony v or w 4500 - but the panasonic is a good tv.

go for the panasonic plasma. it's better quality in every department. if you want LCD for that price, the Sony v or w 4500 - but the panasonic is a good tv.

Except it's not 1080p. I know that doesn't necessarily make it better, but have you actually seen the samsung's picture either?

Not been funny - theres a lot of good reports for the panasonic plasma on here, so it's understandable people are suggesting it, but there's nothing about the samsung, which suggests people are recommending one TV over one they haven't even seen.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom