• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

Which 360?

Nokmondoo

Hi all, i've never owned anything other than PS's but i'm getting ******ed of with the 360 versions of games looking/playing miles better than the ps3's.

What 360 should i get? Do you need a harddrive or not? Do they all come with hdmi? Do they all support high def over component/vga?

Thanks!:smashin:

Jay

Banned
Hi all, i've never owned anything other than PS's but i'm getting ******ed of with the 360 versions of games looking/playing miles better than the ps3's.

What 360 should i get? Do you need a harddrive or not? Do they all come with hdmi? Do they all support high def over component/vga?

Thanks!:smashin:

I picked up an elite from game the other day with halo 3, gta 4, gears and wireless adaptor.

Go for the elite, it's still cheaper than a ps3 new.

Plus black looks nicer :D

The elite comes with a hdmi and component cable, the premium with component cable, the arcade with composite.

ps I know what you mean about the superior multi-plat titles. It's a joke if all you own is a ps3.

The latest video from AVForums

Guardians of the Galaxy Xmas Special, Strange World, Bones and All, and Cabinet of Dr Caligari in 4K
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom