Which 32"

M

Malal

Hi,

Im kinda new to all this so here goes....

I'm looking for a new TV probably looking to spend around £1000 the 2 TV's I have been looking at are

Philips 32PW9618 - Cosmetically it's not as nice as the Panasonic but the image looked excellent in the shop. The thing that worries me is the built in dolby decoder, if I want to add seperates or an all in one system will this get in the way?

Panasonic TX 32PD30 - I like the look of this TV in stores I have been impressed with the image but there seems to be a lot of problems with this TV but most of them posted here seem to be on the 36" version I was wondering if the 32" suffers the same problems?

While looking on this forum for info on the 2 above models I have seen some posts mentioning Sony KV-32HQ100 but I can only find info on it in places like france/germany etc no UK sites. Is this TV going to be released here if so when or has it been renamed? Any reviews of it?

Thanks for any help you can give :)

Malal

Try the Sony FQ range. If you get a good one it beats anything else hands down. I wish I still had mine - had to change it for a plasma for space reasons.

As per Bernard...try the sony fq's. I have an fq80 and I'm very happy with it, full of features a great picture and one of the best looking sets around.
If you'd like any more info just ask here or PM me!
Cheers.....and good luck, Andrew

I've recently got a Sony KV32FX68 and I am very impressed with it. Great picture, Great looking set, sound is ok but I put the sound through a DAVS550 anyway. Bought from WAV direct in Bradford - £623 (delivery is £50 2nd class and £60 1st class though) but £683/£693 is still a good price for this set. Price is without stand.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom