1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

WHICH 32" WIDESCREEN FOR £600

Discussion in 'Televisions' started by terry h, Jan 24, 2005.

1. terry h

terry h
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    I decided a couple of weeks ago it was time to buy a new TV as my current one is on its way out.

I thought this would be a fairly straight forward process but after looking for the last couple of weeks I still can't make up my mind.

My budget is £600 and I am looking for a 32" inch widescreen. I'm not sure if I should go for 100 Hz OR 50 Hz - some of the posts i've read seem to be quite negative about 100 HZ TVs and i dont know if its worth paying extra for this feature.

Can anyone recommend a decent TV for around £600. Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

2. spocktra

spocktra

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +40
    There are many factors to look at if you are thinking of going to buy a 100htz set.If you sit close to the tv,watch a lot of live football on sky,how big your last tv was.These are just a few but basically you need a GOOD demo in a store.The things i mentioned before are some of the negatives.The positives are,Improved definition [better on larger screens],less flicker[if your eyes are sensitive],great for dvd playback.Whether the pros outway the cons has always been an interesting debate.Which is why you should see for yourself before committing.

3. TV Headache

TV Headache
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
  4. dynamic turtle

dynamic turtle

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings: