• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

Which 32" should I buy for under £350

beeniemac

Standard Member
Hello everybody :hiya:

I want to buy a new TV . I think at this price range LCD is the best option, correct?

I have just bought a PS3 Slim and will be using the TV pretty much entirely for PS3 games, Blu-Rays and BBC iPlayer via the PS3 - I do not have access to an external arial so am not particularly bothered about freeview etc.

I have a 2.1 old school hi-fi audio setup that I intend to put the audio through.

I would like 1080 if possible but hear rumours that at 32" it isn't really worth it?

Initial thoughts are:

Samsung LE32B450 @ £319.99
LG 32LH3000 @ £360.09
Toshiba Regza (REFURB) 32AV554D @ £299.99

giangdarookie2

Established Member
Hello everybody :hiya:

I want to buy a new TV . I think at this price range LCD is the best option, correct?

I have just bought a PS3 Slim and will be using the TV pretty much entirely for PS3 games, Blu-Rays and BBC iPlayer via the PS3 - I do not have access to an external arial so am not particularly bothered about freeview etc.

I have a 2.1 old school hi-fi audio setup that I intend to put the audio through.

I would like 1080 if possible but hear rumours that at 32" it isn't really worth it?

Initial thoughts are:

Samsung LE32B450 @ £319.99
LG 32LH3000 @ £360.09
Toshiba Regza (REFURB) 32AV554D @ £299.99

LG H3000 would be a good alarounder for you, PQ wise the samsung has the best here due to better black level.

I would chose the samsung as 720p is enough for 32 inch, and the B450 does not sufers from bad input lag, so ive read.

vickster

Distinguished Member
LG have better response times than Samsung for gaming, so look at the 32LH3000 :)

The latest video from AVForums

Is 8K TV dead? Philips OLED+907, Pioneer LX505 AVR plus B&W 700 S3 Reviews & Visit + AV/HiFi News
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom