Which 32" screen

gomola

Standard Member
Reaction score
Hi All,
I really want to order myself a screen today or tomorrow.
My buget is £400 to £650 at a push and I'm after a 32". It will be used as a PC screen, xbox 360 screen and a movie/tv screen.
Does anyone have any recommendation? OR know of any good deals going at the momment?
Your help would be greatly apreciated as trying to decide is driving me nuts.

Cheers

After weeks of looking I finally settled for the Toshiba 32C3030D from Digital Direct for £513+del(about £20) or for about £560 from Comet(on-line) £699 in shops???.What-Hi-FI has just given it a 5 Star review and I am really pleased with mine.It has 2 HDMI as well which makes it a bit futureproof.Picture quality is excellent and the sound for a LCD TV is also pretty good

I am really pleased with mine.It has 2 HDMI as well which makes it a bit futureproof.Picture quality is excellent and the sound for a LCD TV is also pretty good

If you get the above comments then that is a good sign.

So many buy the latest 4-5 star reviewed TV, and you might get some comments like, picture is okay, but I need to fiddle with the settings etc.

T.

i read a less than stellar review on the new budget tosh tv yesterday.

http://www.hdtvtest.co.uk/Toshiba-32C3030D/

personally i am looking at either the new Sammy R8 series TV or the Sony S2500 which are just in your price bracket.

i read a less than stellar review on the new budget tosh tv yesterday.

http://www.hdtvtest.co.uk/Toshiba-32C3030D/

personally i am looking at either the new Sammy R8 series TV or the Sony S2500 which are just in your price bracket.

An interesting and informative review(Thanks for the link)but I have to disagree with Colin Tang on 2 points.1 The black performance on my set is clear and well scaled,in fact I have never seen so many shades of black-grey on a LCD of this price.2 The colours are fine and clear and totally natural.OK so it may be my opinion or maybe the way my set is adjusted but I felt that I ought to make these points.None the less an interesting website I shall be visiting them again.

thats fair enough i just thought i should point it out.... in fact, i had the wlt66 briefly, i had to send it back due to its lack of 1:1 pixel mapping, but i was very impressed with it as a tv for the money :)

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom