Which 32" LCD - for around £300-350

dharms

Standard Member
Reaction score
Im looking around to get a tv for my bedroom.

Thinking of maybe a 4 series Samsung, or the Sony KDL40L4000

Samsung is slightly cheaper and i think better looking. Not sure really.. was hoping you could help me make my mind up. Not really looked at the other brands yet either.

THanks

Have you been to see either of them in the flesh?

I think the best bet is to start with the one you prefer the picture of.

Im looking around to get a tv for my bedroom.

Thinking of maybe a 4 series Samsung, or the Sony KDL40L4000

Samsung is slightly cheaper and i think better looking. Not sure really.. was hoping you could help me make my mind up. Not really looked at the other brands yet either.

THanks

For a bedroom. I'd really look at getting a 32", both for the viewing distance and the quality of the telly for your budget.

The Sharp Aquos 32-LCD44SE is a cracking set with excellent freeview PQ and good sound PQ and is £329 from Richer sounds, I have it and can state that it has really impressed me (I also have a Panny 37LZD800 LCD which costs more than twice as much but the Sharp is far better at freeview although both handle motion well).

Under £350, you've also got the Samsung 32" 457 for about the same price, and maybe the Panny 32LXD80 if you can get it on the internet. I can't comment on either, but the Panny appears to get better reviews.

I'd recommend just trying to line up a tellys beside each other and watch what you would normally watch (ie If you care about football, try to go along when sports such as Rugby or football are being played). But you will get a far better telly for your money if you get a smaller one. Good luck! :smashin:

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom