Which 32" is best between these 3?

Nanz

Standard Member
Reaction score
Im currently looking into buying a 32" LCD this week and having trouble deciding between these 3:
Sanyo LC32AD5E £399 from Amazon
Samsung LE32R87BDX £444 from DigitalDirect
Panasonic TX-32LMD70 £469 from DigitalDirect

Im gonna mainly use the LCD for Xbox 360 gaming and it will also be hooked up to my laptop as a 2nd monitor.

I have been reading for days now and really cannot make up my mind, i would like to get some sort of extended warranty (doesnt have to be 5 years) but dont want to pay through the roof for it.

If readers on here have either of those sets it would be much appreciated to get feedback on them.

Cheers

I am to looking to purchase my first LCD TV to, mainly for use with xbox 360, PS3 and PC. My preference is the Samsung and I "believe" for about £440 you can pick one up with a 3 year warranty from Costco, ofcourse you need to be a member there to purchase the TV.

Does anyone know if the price is about right or has the warranty terms changed recently?

thats a good price for the Samsung

The Samsung is £388 plus VAT at Costco or roughly £458 inc vat - they had tons in when I went a week and half ago (like thirty!) went in yesterday and they had NONE! Were due to get 6 more in soon though, that was Leeds branch. Yes they come with 3 yr warranty too.

David

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom