• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

Which 32" is best between these 3?

Nanz

Standard Member
Im currently looking into buying a 32" LCD this week and having trouble deciding between these 3:
Sanyo LC32AD5E £399 from Amazon
Samsung LE32R87BDX £444 from DigitalDirect
Panasonic TX-32LMD70 £469 from DigitalDirect

Im gonna mainly use the LCD for Xbox 360 gaming and it will also be hooked up to my laptop as a 2nd monitor.

I have been reading for days now and really cannot make up my mind, i would like to get some sort of extended warranty (doesnt have to be 5 years) but dont want to pay through the roof for it.

If readers on here have either of those sets it would be much appreciated to get feedback on them.

Cheers

kempik

Established Member
I am to looking to purchase my first LCD TV to, mainly for use with xbox 360, PS3 and PC. My preference is the Samsung and I "believe" for about £440 you can pick one up with a 3 year warranty from Costco, ofcourse you need to be a member there to purchase the TV.

Does anyone know if the price is about right or has the warranty terms changed recently?

davidmbell

Established Member
The Samsung is £388 plus VAT at Costco or roughly £458 inc vat - they had tons in when I went a week and half ago (like thirty!) went in yesterday and they had NONE! Were due to get 6 more in soon though, that was Leeds branch. Yes they come with 3 yr warranty too.

David

The latest video from AVForums

Is 8K TV dead? Philips OLED+907, Pioneer LX505 AVR plus B&W 700 S3 Reviews & Visit + AV/HiFi News
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom