Which 32" inch tele to go for??

N

nicks_69

Hi guys/gals.

Newbie here, so hello everyone.

I need a new television and was thinking of a 32". I'd like an LCD if not too expensive and was wondering what was best to go for as i know nothing about televisions?? I've read the thread about the french 32" test, but was wondering if there was anything else to consider??

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

There's so many options with making sure it has the right connectors etc, and i'm a complete numpty in this field.

Digitised said:
32PF9986

just search it.

Thanks for that. I think i forgot to mention that i had a budget of £1k :oops: :oops:

Still nice looking tele.

There are squads of new 32" TV's coming in from the East that'll do the job for you. Check out threads on Tevions, Video 7's, Relisys, etc. etc. If you could stretch your budget a bit there's the Philips 32PF9976 and the Hitachi 7200....

Get diggin'

Jimmy

surley for under a grand the 32wl56 is the 'best' option?

mickbarlow said:
surley for under a grand the 32wl56 is the 'best' option?

Where is on sale for under a grand?

unbeatable.co.uk, buyyourav.com most of the online retailers seem to be doing for about £950 + delivery

I've just got an email from my credit card company 'egg' saying that if i purchase anything with it from currys on bank holiday monday that i'll get 17.5% back. So of course if i spend £1k i'll get £175 back.

So it got me wondering if it was worth buying a tele that they had on their site??? I cant imagine that currys would have a tele for more than 17.5% more than another online retailer, so as t onegate the point.

I was looking at the following ones,
LG LZ50
Philips 37" plasma
tosh 30"

are any of these worth buying?? also a complete numpty question, are all tele's these days digital compatible??

cheers

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom