Which 32" For Around £400?

Jcb33

Standard Member
Hey all,
Been doing my research and found a Samsung that I like, however I have been warned that these can break easily, so I come to ask your opinion on which TV I should get, 3 I have looked at so far are:

Samsung LE32B551A, £390
Panasonic TX-L32U10B, £380
LG 32LH3000, £360

Now the Samsung is so far my favourite as said, I love its look, and it gets great reviews, however I am unsure how it compares to the others, and also if I am wasting my money going for 1080p...

Thanks for any help,
Jcb33.

Jcb33

Standard Member
360/PS3 - DVD watching however as I dont buy bluerays (yet), and virgin media SD tv.

Jcb33.

Jebus

Standard Member
i did a similair thread on this as i couldn't decide either,

eventually i plumped for the samsung as a couple of people said they heard of a few faulty lg's

however one guy said he had the lg and his dad had the samsung and the colour on th lg was far better.

think they r so similair it comes down to which one u think is prettier to be honest. hehe

im no expert though.

thing is ull never notice a difference if your only lookin at one thing. if that makes sense.

Jcb33

Standard Member
I have heard that Samsungs are prone to failing also, and that the Panasonic is the better choice, but I can find little on it, and from the looks if it is a two year old model...

Jcb33.

vickster

Distinguished Member
My mistake, it was early! :suicide:

Do you need 1080p for PC use?

The latest video from AVForums

Podcast: CES 2021 Special - Sony, LG, Panasonic, Samsung, TCL and Hisense TV news and more...
Top Bottom