1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Which 32/37 Inch Plasma

Discussion in 'Plasma TVs' started by Juiceloose, Jun 16, 2004.

1. Juiceloose

Juiceloose

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +108
    Hi,

I guess this question has been asked so many times but I'm going to ask again.

I have decided to buy a plasma to replace my existing 21" CRT box. As my room isn't large I can only go up to a maximum screen size of 37 inches. I have been waiting for the new Panny 37PE30 to come out but as the frame around the screen is a couple of inches wide it's just too big.

I'm therefore now considering the Panasonic 37PW5 (is it still available) or the Sony KTS2-32 with integral tuner.

Have done a search for these models but there no recent threads about either of them. Is this because nobody is buying them now or because the picture quality isn't that good.

Can anybody advise me which is the best to go for and the name of a reliable retailer to purchase from.

Alternatively are any of the manufactuers about to launch a new range of 32 or 37 inch models which would be worth waiting for.

Any views from you experts would be gratefully appreciated

Steve.

2. noidea

noidea

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +106
    The hitachi pd5200 says on its website and magazine adverts that a 37" is available, but no-one seems to stock them. Not sure of the release date..maybe a retailer on here will know?
    It certainly doesn't have the big surround of the pe30