• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

Which 26" LCD

ste0633

Standard Member
Hi,

I've been reading this forum for awhile now. I've just bought a new house but the living room is rather small so going to have to settle on a 26" rather than 32". It will be used with Sky + and the Xbox360.

I have a budget of £1200. Cheers for your opinions.

neilmcl

ste0633 said:
Hi,

I've been reading this forum for awhile now. I've just bought a new house but the living room is rather small so going to have to settle on a 26" rather than 32". It will be used with Sky + and the Xbox360.

I have a budget of £1200. Cheers for your opinions.
If you're not interested in HD in the near future you could do worse than buy a Sharp LC26P50E for around £600.

ste0633

Standard Member
a think i would like to future proof myself and get a HD set. I do like the look of the 26" Sony KDL-V but is it worth spending the extra £300 compared to other 26" sets

ste0633

Standard Member
Thanks, think i'm starting to think the Samsung will be the best plus the money i save will pay for the xbox 360!

dickst3

as a matter of interest which samsung model?

WhiteHartMart

Distinguished Member
Got mine two days ago from Waratah (£611 delivered - for the Freeview model!). Only took one day from order to delivery!

Really please with it, works great with my pc and not too bad with the current xbox. Looking at some HD game trailers make me think this will be great with the 360 :thumbsup:

dickst3

ste0633 said:
I'm thinking of the LE26R41B (the rome i think)

thanks

The latest video from AVForums

Guardians of the Galaxy Xmas Special, Strange World, Bones and All, and Cabinet of Dr Caligari in 4K
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom