Which 100Hz technique doesn't produce "videolook"

JackShandy

Standard Member
I'm surching for a TV,with 100Hz processing,that doesn't create the "soap effect" when watching 24p material.
I tried the Samsung A656 on minimum 100Hz setting and it still destroyed the cinema feeling.
I know an owner of the Sony X3500,who maintains,not to have that effect.
Any experiences?

ezechiel1917

Novice Member
As an owner of Toshiba ZF355, I can recommend it's 100Hz technology, it produces natural smooth picture for 24p without any visible unwanted effects and maintains cinema feeling without "video speedup". I owned Samsung and even with Low Setting for 100Hz it was too unnatural.

YellowSphere

Novice Member
I second the Toshiba. Was playing around with this set at work today, and was very impressed by the 100Hz mode actually.

Magicmullet

As an owner of Toshiba ZF355, I can recommend it's 100Hz technology, it produces natural smooth picture for 24p without any visible unwanted effects and maintains cinema feeling without "video speedup". I owned Samsung and even with Low Setting for 100Hz it was too unnatural.
This. Indeed, I think the motion handling of this model is superb.

Jagtar

Novice Member
apparently the d3000 bravia has 100hz which is good...
which is why im planning to purchase the 32"d3000 720p for £600...are there any competitors in this size and spec?

The latest video from AVForums

Podcast: CES 2021 Special - Sony, LG, Panasonic, Samsung, TCL and Hisense TV news and more...
Top Bottom