• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

Where's the HD sport?

Kev12

Prominent Member
Wednesday, Leeds v Rotherham not in HD,
tonight, the U21's and the international rugby league also not in HD.
Is this a sign of things to come?

paddymcn

Established Member
I had HD installed on Wednesday, sorely disappointed! Lip sync problems on all HD channels other than movies and sport.

And then, sport is not actually HD! I can hardly tell the difference from SS1 & SS1HD.

I have enjoyed 2 animated movies though, Open Season & The Incredibles but I'm a grown man and can't keep watching cartoons just to get my £10's worth...

John

moved to HD TV Programmes

Starburst

Distinguished Member
Wednesday, Leeds v Rotherham not in HD,
tonight, the U21's and the international rugby league also not in HD.
Is this a sign of things to come?

Judging from tomorrows HD lineup I would say all the current HD equipped OB units en route or already on-site and prepping for the broadcasts.
No idea about the Leeds game, SKY are normally pretty good for lower league games and early rounds of cup games but perhaps this competition simply wasn't worth the effort for such limited appeal.

The latest video from AVForums

CES 2023 Round Up: New TV Lineups for 2023 from LG, Samsung, Panasonic, Hisense & TCL
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom