wheres the gentleman club sticky gone?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
/ the sticky for the gentlemans club has vanished? wheres it gone?

Got deleted. Wasnt really used as it was intended, its a family forum and some of the content was not family friendly

fair enough :) thought my wife had found out how to use the internet filter ;)

It's gone to the Things You Don't See Anymore thread :)

It's been moved to the secret forum and the Wife pics are much more explicit now.

If you can't see the forum, you're not in the gang.

yes, never to darken our door ever again :laugh:

But has recently snuck back in... :D

I thought it was always sexist there wasn't an alternative version.

You should have asked :thumbsup:

Didn't really think it was the best thing to have on an AV forum but now its gone I regret not having a good look around before it got binned.

yes :)

I bet someone got themselves all ready at the PC for a night of .................................

I'll stop right there

clc.sheff said:
Didn't really think it was the best thing to have on an AV forum but now its gone I regret not having a good look around before it got binned.

You didn't miss much. Duck faced "wives" that can be regularly seen in your local Poundland or Aldi.

Can we have a decent forum like a cookery forum in it's place please.

You didn't miss much. Duck faced "wives" that can be regularly seen in your local Poundland or Aldi.

Thats nice of you to say about other peoples wives, if you didn't like it you didn't have to look but i don't think comments like that help anyone.

Thats nice of you to say about other peoples wives, if you didn't like it you didn't have to look but i don't think comments like that help anyone.

Yes, I thought the nude Wives Pics were really classy.

Kieron must've meant another thread:rolleyes:

Some wives on that thread were classy but saying someone not classy isn't the same as calling them Duckfaced, thought this place was supposed to friendly/polite.

Not sure who your rolling the eyes at but again funny how people now slating the threads looked at them long enough to pass comments though.

I shared my photos in return for the ones that had been posted before but looks like most of you just wanted to look without giving back and now all saying how bad those threads were.

Probably a bit of an OTT comment from Keiron I feel. Some things are better left unsaid. It's an unwritten rule that you don't slate someone's appearance on an Internet forum. Or someone's loved one.

I agree, there were some classy pics and even some of the less classy had some classy ones thrown in which actually I preferred.

I didn't frequent that part of the Forum because I assumed it would be the usual bloke Penthouse fantasy thing bragging about who they'd shagged, how good they were at it, how big her tits were and how they couldn't wait to get at it again. I could be wrong.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom