Where's The Demo?!

quarry2006

Prominent Member
Reaction score
I watched the trailer for this game the other night and thought it fabtastic. At the end of the trailer, it said the demo would be available in November (I'm presuming it meant November '08) but I've checked Marketplace and it isn't there.

Was a demo not made available or was it only for a limited period?

I watched the trailer for this game the other night and thought it fabtastic. At the end of the trailer, it said the demo would be available in November (I'm presuming it meant November '08) but I've checked Marketplace and it isn't there.

Was a demo not made available or was it only for a limited period?
It was only available for a limited period.

I'm pretty sure the demo servers will have been taken down do people have to buy the full game to continue playing online.

That said, it's more than worth the full rrp - so go out and buy it!

"Go out and buy it!"

Ah, if only life were that easy, eh! If I can find someone to take the wife and kids off my hands, I'd be straight down to the games shop, believe me:D

It's on the ever-growing list of games to get, based on the trailer and footage I've watched elsewhere. I do like the idea of demos, though, to give you a taste of the gameplay.

Hello,

This has worked for me but not my brother. He just gets the message 'not available in your region'? Any ideas of a way around this?

Thanks

Yes tried that, perhaps the demo has gone for good but seems strange that I downloaded it the day before him?

I am going to order the full game anyway as love the demo!

Thanks for the reply

I can't get it neither - just says the offer has either expired or not available in the region. If I change the region to uk it only has the hd video option up for download :(

"Go out and buy it!"

Ah, if only life were that easy, eh! If I can find someone to take the wife and kids off my hands, I'd be straight down to the games shop, believe me:D

tell me about this wife... let the dog see the rabbit :D:rotfl:

The demo was taken down either the day before or on the day the full game was released because they switched the servers over to that.

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom