1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Where's the de-interlacer on/off switch on the Radeon VE

Discussion in 'Desktop & Laptop Computers Forum' started by terryc, Apr 30, 2002.

1. terryc

terryc

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Silly question I know! but I have seen it in the not too distant past but can't seem to locate it now.

I have seen a few anomolies recently whilst watching some films and just wanted to check that the de-interlacer was on but can't for the love of me find it now.

Any guidance would be gratefully received.

terryc

2. jrwood

jrwood

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Go into START MENU>SETTINGS>CONTROL PANEL>ATI MULTIMEDIA CENTER and I think its either the second or third tab or thereabouts!.

3. terryc

terryc

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    thanks jr, but i don't seem to have anything re: ATI multimedia centre on the control panel.I'm not sure why, and my son who's more into pc's than myself is not sure either, but I'm sure we'll get there in the end.However,this is only a small problem in comparison to the headaches my HTPC has caused me since being built.I think I will have to seek advice on the forum further regarding the major problem i have.

Cheers

Terry

4. terryc

terryc

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Hi
    Thanks for your reply.Actually,there isn't any ATI programs installed at the moment, apparently just the drivers are installed.
    So we will install the ATI programs again.

Cheers

Terry

5. terryc

terryc

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Have re-installed the ATI programs (and windows XP pro) and everything is now OK.

Cheers