• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

Wheres the cheapest place to find the Nw-HD1?

Tipsy

Standard Member
Ive been franticaly searching the internet for the NW-hd1 to find the cheapest deal available. However the cheapest i can find is Richersounds at £179.95. Im sure there must be a cheaper place because Argos had it for £150 but there apparently is not stock available anymore. Has anyone found it for cheaper?

:lease:

T

twcheang

Tipsy said:
Ive been franticaly searching the internet for the NW-hd1 to find the cheapest deal available. However the cheapest i can find is Richersounds at £179.95. Im sure there must be a cheaper place because Argos had it for £150 but there apparently is not stock available anymore. Has anyone found it for cheaper?

:lease:

I saw it in www.pixmania.com, 265€.

Ekko Star

Distinguished Member
RS are doing it for £179, Argos were cheaper at £149 but no longer any stock there.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 8K TV dead? Philips OLED+907, Pioneer LX505 AVR plus B&W 700 S3 Reviews & Visit + AV/HiFi News
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom