Where's the cheapest place to buy a Panny W6

zero7

Prominent Member
Reaction score
I'm looking at buying a 42" or 50" panny W6 plasma, any suggestions where I could go on the web...

Cheers,

Popped into a panasonic shop and got a £500 discount of list price plus a scart module board thrown in for free, still looking on the next though. Just goes to show that high street shops will haggle...

Got one today from the Panasonic shop..

I managed to get him down to £2950.00 which inculded a scart board and a very nice looking pedestal/stand. Original price was marked at £3500.

dont understand?????? why ask for the cheapest place? and then pay that?
he gave you the link for nexnix.

Darren

Thanks for the Link.

I got mine today fron Nexnix for £2526.26 which inculded a scart board and a very nice looking pedestal/stand.

Original price was marked at £2526.26 so i did not knock them down but was £973.75 cheaper than the Panasonic shop original price and £423.75 cheaper than zero7 paid :D

thats right, Ill have the £450 if he does not want it

for 3 grand I would have used the John lewis price match and got the 5 year warranty (5 years very important to me)

Darren

David N,

Well done! is the model number the same? Mine is a TH42PW6 and it's silver. They had sone in stock which were black and I could have got one of those cheaper but wanted silver to match.

I didn't know John Lewis did a price match otherwise I would have gone there as I agree, a 5 year warranty is very important.... I just goes to show that high street shops can reduce their prices but there are too many people that just accept ripp of Brittan and pay the full whack..:nono:

No mine is black, I wanted black.

John lewis only give 5 years on televisions. As these do not have tuners they are classed as monitors. No 5 year warranty.

David N

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom