• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

Wheres the Best Panasonic Service Centre?

Ianfromnotts

My AX100 is playing up - looks like the dreaded iris problems so need to get it fixed - any suggestions as to the best place to go?

This site looked good but I could link back to it via Panasonic UK - in fact if it didnt even show when I chose Cardiff as a location in the service search engine.

http://pjse.pmuk.co.uk/pjsesurv.nsf/facts

Looks as if its mainly for business but does list home projectors in the warranty list

any suggestions or input welcome

Ianfromnotts

This was pretty impressive and far far better than the service people spoke of a few years back. Collected by DHL FOC and taken to pjse ( see link above) returned by DHL within a week in the same double box as sent in.

Iris. Morot ( ????) repaired/replaced and firmware updated.

I would have said the service was awesome but for a couple of issues. The purchase receipt was not returned, luckily I have a copy, but more of an issue is the picture, it looks totally washed out and far more blurry now.

Hopefully the bluryness was down to sky last night but l am surprised how much the picture brightness/contrast/colour all appears to have changed - have to have a go at recalibrating again I guess.

The latest video from AVForums

Hisense U7H TV and T+A Solitaire T headphone reviews, AV/HiFi news plus, what is screen uniformity?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom