Where's teh best place to buy PSP accesories?

Rob20

Prominent Member
Reaction score
As above, and which ones would you recommed. Looking for quick del for all but mem stick:

- Protective screen films
- USB cable
- Hard PSP carry case with space for umd discs.
- Additional umd unit
- 1GB mem stick (cheapest price most important).

Any suggestions. A lot of sites don't have pictures of items so it's hard to know what you're buying.

I would guess that some of the items you mention, are still due to be released. After reading another post that mentioned Logitech are doing a hard case, I phoned the UK number, they don't plan on releasing it until the UK PSP is released. And there is still no definite date for that.

The memory stick issue is covered in another topic marked where's the best place to buy a 1gb stick, suggest you read there.

Not sure what you mean by Additional UMD Unit, are you thinking along the lines of a CD case?

I just bought extra screen films on Ebay, I bought the extra pack a company called Nuplayer did which supplied a British Plug, film and a USB cable. But I would not recommend them at the moment as many people here have had problems with them(inc me).

Have a good read in various posts here in AV Forums though, as much of what you ask has been covered, I'm just trying to give you a head start.

I clicked on your link, but saw nothing? Please advise which items you were considering, I've also just placed an order for the Aero case and a spare battery.

I ended up getting the 3 pack of UMD cases, a single protective screen film and USB cable that will also charge your PSP at the same time. Cost £14 inc del. Will get a case at a later date. Can't make my mind up which one to get. :confused:

I bought one of these, i also have some hori screen protectors on order

cheapest i've seen a 1gb stick

-- As an eBay Associate, AVForums earns from qualifying purchases --
Yeah that is the cheapest 1GB stick but DVD Boxoffice mark the package with the correct value, so your most likely get charged Tax and customs etc. So you might as well get one from a UK site.

I've seen those 1GB sticks for $108, (+ shipping), somewhere. But there's the risk of taxes, handling fees etc. Personally I'm waiting til 1GB cards can be bought for less than £50.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Have decided which case I want to buy: Here!

6987.jpg

7037.jpg

$20 for a hard case with 270 deg lid that means the case doubles as a stand for movies etc.. Also allows you to plug in headphones and use shoulder triggers so can be left on when using it. Lid will also shield the screen from bright light. Can't seem to find it for sale online though. Any suggestions. :confused:

Now that's a nice case :thumbsup: , doesn't look as though it's released yet, guess we'll have to wait for it :smashin:

I want that case as well, so I phoned Logitech UK. They advised that it will not be released here until after the UK PSP goes on sale.

It's not out yet in the USA either, but I've asked my cousin over there to keep an eye out for it!

On the Logitech site you can enter you email address so that you can be notified when the case is released.

Rob20 said:
$20 for a hard case with 270 deg lid that means the case doubles as a stand for movies etc.. Also allows you to plug in headphones and use shoulder triggers so can be left on when using it. Lid will also shield the screen from bright light. Can't seem to find it for sale online though. Any suggestions. :confused:

For once a company has actually put some thought in designing a protective case. I will wait and get this. Looks about as good as you'll ever find.

Just got a black aero case off ebay for £7.49, should recieve it tomoro

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom