1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Where's Mafia!!!!

Discussion in 'General Video Gaming Chat' started by snake II, Jul 26, 2002.

1. snake II

snake II

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +5
    i was wondering if any one(neoblade in particular) knows when this game will be released on the gamecube, i had seen many web sites announcing that this was a title which was harder and better set in the 1930's set to be released on gamecube, pc and ps2 any news???????

2. NeoBlade

NeoBlade

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    It is indeed a multi-format game but you will have to wait a bit longer for an official release date.

From what I've read they said the game should be out in the 3rd or 4th quarter and looking at the release dates it won't be anytime before september for sure.. 4th quarter it is then ^_^ At least the Gamecube are getting ports which means that the 3rd party love is shared across all formats, which is better than nothing.

I'm sure an announcement will be made pretty soon on the official release date. Unless I've missed it already (I have been away from the gaming scene due to this AV lark), then someone can fill us in.

3. Guest

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Its out this Friday and takes 1.5 gig of your hard drive

4. NeoBlade

NeoBlade

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Thanks for that crazzy Kopite, but we were looking for a Gamecube launch date...

5. Guest

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Is this game suposed to be really good and is it like hitman cos i didnt like hitman or is the game like kingpin

6. Sinzer

Sinzer

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +1,108
    I just skimmed through the review in my local library (WHSmiths :p ). PCzone rated it at 92%, the game looks a lot like GTA 3 but with a more structured aproach. I didn't read it too hard but you can view from a variety of angles, looks quite fun if not entirely original.

7. NeoBlade

NeoBlade

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    I haven't visited WH Smiths for a while now, since my local River Island clothes shop has a great sale on and I can't spend a penny >_< At least the game sounds interesting and at least they are porting it over to the Gamecube. Lets hope its a decent port.