where's Lemmings??

echelon

Established Member
Reaction score
I added funds to my account tonight, all ready to buy Lemmings, and it appears to have disappeared from the PSN online store!

Is it the same for everyone else - have Sony removed it??! If so, why???

i cant find it either or super rub a dub. good thing ive already bought them but unlucky for you

Also Fl0w's disappeared - v lucky i bought it last night while it was still there.

The conspirasy theorist in me says that Sony have removed the top 3 selling games (Rub-a-dub, Fl0w, Lemmings) so that the other less popular games sell more.

which is nice of them. Thanks Sony!

i cant find it either or super rub a dub. good thing ive already bought them but unlucky for you
Not got my PS3 yet so this isn't from first hand experience, but in another thread on here it has been reported that once you have bought an item it disappears from the store listing as there's not much point it being there as you can't buy it twice.

Not got my PS3 yet so this isn't from first hand experience, but in another thread on here it has been reported that once you have bought an item it disappears from the store listing as there's not much point it being there as you can't buy it twice.

ah, that might explain Fl0w. and maybe Super Rub-a-Dub (i downloaded the demo).

however, i haven't downloaded Lemmings yet. Is there anyone here who HASN'T downloaded Lemmings yet, and if so is is still in your Sony Store??

ok, lemmings starter pack was in my downloads list. so i downloaded it and played the demo.

now i wanna buy the full version, but it's still missing! whats going on??

If I click on the games tab I still see the advert for the games introductory offer that includes lemmings, but as I already have it, it doesn't show if I click the link.

Has anyone tried that link to get it?

Also Fl0w's disappeared - v lucky i bought it last night while it was still there.

The conspirasy theorist in me says that Sony have removed the top 3 selling games (Rub-a-dub, Fl0w, Lemmings) so that the other less popular games sell more.

which is nice of them. Thanks Sony!

Flow is still there for me, Rub-a-dub and Lemmings aren't (I haven't bought any games off PSN yet but was looking at getting Flow and Rub-a-dub next week, looks like I wont be now though:rolleyes: ).

If I click on the games tab I still see the advert for the games introductory offer that includes lemmings, but as I already have it, it doesn't show if I click the link.

Has anyone tried that link to get it?

yes, it doesn't do anything :(

Also forgot to mention I tried deleting the demo today & it was still not listed in the store, but managed to re-download it from my history tab, so the demo must still be on the servers!

According to someone on the official PS3 forums, Lemmings doesn't work for people in Denmark. So Sony have taken it off to be fixed. I assume similar issues affect Super Rub-a-Dub.

Would be nice if Sony could let us know whats going on via their news page (the one that comes up when you open a browser). They haven't put a single bit of news on there since launch!

lemmings is back up now too

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom