Where's Jase?

• Thread starter Deleted member 30535
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 30535

Recently I've noticed that the Denon Oracle, Jase, hasn't posted for several weeks and that was his last activity in the forums.

Where are you Jase? Your contribution to the Denon forum is missed! I hope everything's OK m8y!

Wow, he can't give up on AV - there are too many patients out their who still need treating by him! He's given me Denon advice so many times.

If I were the head of Denon I'd keep Jase kitted out with all the very latest as he's gives them more good PR than they seem to generate themselves. I hope Denon read this.

Wow, he can't give up on AV - there are too many patients out their who still need treating by him! He's given me Denon advice so many times.

If I were the head of Denon I'd keep Jase kitted out with all the very latest as he's gives them more good PR than they seem to generate themselves. I hope Denon read this.

well said.

I find myself in a difficult place sometimes because my Denon kit is a couple of generations old so I cannot contribute too much to the threads on newer kit. Jase is very well informed but that requires some reading and study which is ok when it is fun, but probably not so when the crunch is hitting your business and there are more pressing things that need doing. However I hope he returns invigorated and enthusiastic! Makes my job easier!;)

Hey Guys!

I haven't completely dropped off the planet...lol. To be honest I got the arse a bit with HD DVD as well as HDMI being rammed down our throats so thought I'd take a break from all things AV related for a while. Nothing more sinister than that really. ;)

At the mo all my kit is in bits whilst I redecorate so it's not being used but I should be back in action soon. I'm sure the AV bug will bite again...:D

Yeh Jase - get that A1XV powered up again soon in the Spanish sunshine. Your old home is cool again after a brief hot spell, but we will be up there again soon for a warm summer we hope..
All the best.
J

Good to hear you're still around Jase! :)

Jase - Do you think I need HDMI v1.3?

Sorry ...... couldn't resist! ;):D

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom