Where's Bill?

Tardis

Established Member
Reaction score
I thought Kill Bill R1 was released today, anyone had theirs?

I've had mine on order from CD-WOW a few weeeks now so I was expecting an email saying that it's been dispatched, but nothing. Is anyone else waiting to hear from CD-WOW? :confused:

They're probably inundated with emails about the region 3 debarkle:(
I watched my reg 3 copy (without subs) I didn't realise 3/4 of the film was in Japanese. Not impressed atall my copies going back.

I'll buy it off you Hawklord if you want .I already have the region1.

Are you saying that this lovely copy of Kill Bill I have is in Japanese ?

Damm it..

I got my region 3 version of Kill Bill today- just finished watching it-what aload of old tosh:rolleyes:

I've had mine pre ordered since december, amd CD Wow still show my order as Pre order, hopefully it will change soon to dispatched.

Big Al

Originally posted by Mr.D
I'll buy it off you Hawklord if you want .I already have the region1.

I've made arrangments to return it I'm afraid.

I think the dvd was ok but since I couldn't follow half the dialog due to no subtitles during the jap parts I feel a bit deflated. The film took ages to get going and I was slightly annoyed with not being able to understand half of what was being said. I'll be getting a refund as cdwow have no stock left of other regions (or so they emailed me) so I'll wait for the definative uncut (which this copy wasn't even though it was described so) version that has english subs.:rolleyes:

Originally posted by Tardis
I thought Kill Bill R1 was released today, anyone had theirs?

Had mine a while, review can be found here if anyone's interested.

Can you believe it, some people are trying to sell the R3 HK version on eBay and guess what, they are not mentioning that there are no English Subtitles. I feel sorry for the people who buy them but not as sorry as for the guy who bid £50 for the R3 HK release earlier today.

I hope this isn't the same for my R3 copy of 'The Last Samurai' which should be arriving in the next few weeks :(

Still showing as pre order.

Just sent them an e mail asking for an expected delivery date.

Big Al

If anyone is intrerested The R2 Boxset (Jpn) can be ordered again from amazon.co.jp :)

Matt

Tuesday, Got Kill Bill R3 Version.

Wednesday, Returned said film in pre-paid envelope to CD-WOW.

Today, Got full refund to credit card for said film.

You can't get better than that can you. Take a bow CD-WOW.

:thumbsup: :clap: :clap:

i`m still waitin for bill, apparently he`s only gonna be sent out friday as they ran out of stock. it`s only been on order for 3 weeks

I am still waiting for my S.A.E. to send back the DVD to CD Wow, had the film since tuesday but still no sign of the envelope.

Originally posted by Indiana Jones
I am still waiting for my S.A.E. to send back the DVD to CD Wow, had the film since tuesday but still no sign of the envelope.

I phoned up on Tuesday early evening and received my SAE on Thursday morning:)
I'd give them another ring as it's probably been lost by the postie:(

No reply to my e mail yet and my order status is still showing pre order. It seems CD wows customer service is sliping.

I was supposedly getting my Texas Chainsaw Massacre disc sent out this week but its Friday and i still havent received it, i still think CD-Wow do a good job but i think imports are reaching UK shores slower than a year ago and that goes for all suppliers.

Still no reply to my e mail & my order status still shows Pre Booked.

Just phoned them and was told it will be dispatched today:)
Big Al

i was told theyre only gettin more stock in today, they will be dispatched after that. the last 2 orders from cd-wow have been delayed for one reason or another.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom