Where to spend your lottery winnings - McLaren X-1

If you look at the front first it starts off as very so so then by the time you get to the back the whole thing is hideous.

Well no one said money gives you good taste... :)

Ladies and gentlemen, I give you the Audi R8 Erm sorry I mean the Citroen SM oh I give up, the.... X-1!!!!

That boot looks like it could have come off the Deloran (SP) from the "Back to the Future" film

Obviously for the U.S market,those mclaren boys know their markets.
And that thing is a stinker,
They could ship em over by the bucketload and wilbur will love em!

That is one truly ugly car.

Whatever angle you look from it's wrong.

It's a one-off for a particular customer.

I read that :
Among the vehicles studied were a 1961 Facel Vega, a 1953 Chrysler D'Elegance Ghia, a 1959 Buick Electra, a 1939 Mercedes-Benz 540K and a 1971 Citroën SM, while design classics from outside the automotive world included the Guggenheim museums in New York and Bilba, an Airstream trailer and a grand piano

It remains horrid though.

Among the vehicles studied were a 1961 Facel Vega,
That used to be my dream car when I was a young 'un as I used to pass one every morning on my way to school and have wanted one ever since

wore nowt said:
that used to be my dream car when i was a young 'un as i used to pass one every morning on my way to school and have wanted one ever since

+1

thats one ugly car

if i had won the lottery i would get a collection of the Road Going Group B Rally Cars starting with a

sport quattro

900009.jpg

Has anybody worked out who the buyer is? My guess would be some rich oil sheikh.

If I'd won that lottery there's only one car right now I would splash a large amount on.....

Pagani-Huayra.jpg

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom