Question Where to sell vinyl

ABC*

My in-laws have a lot of 60's vinyl to sell, Rolling Stones, Beatles etc. They haven't been played for some time and they hope to raise a few quid so can someone recommend the best place to sell?

andy1249

Distinguished Member

MisterRigsby

Discogs is a good suggestion. It's an easy way to check which version of a record you've got and therefore it's value. If you've anything collectible you can sell on there as well. If you do decide to shift the titles individually then it's essential to read up on the grading systems used for the records and the sleeves. Thats on Discogs as well.

Blupetros

My in-laws have a lot of 60's vinyl to sell, Rolling Stones, Beatles etc. They haven't been played for some time and they hope to raise a few quid so can someone recommend the best place to sell?
I used these a few years a go and was happy with what I got. Sell records & CDs in HIGHAM, KENT as 991.com buy vinyl LP records, singles, & music memorabilia collections in HIGHAM, KENT
(not very easy to search) or sister company
eil.com rare vinyl records, 7", 12", albums, LPs, singles, CDs, CD singles & music memorabilia including imports, new, collectable, promo, vintage, withdrawn & deleted at esprit. We buy & sell record collections
Possibly no good if you're nowhere near Kent but their site may give you a rough idea of worth.

Last edited:

The latest video from AVForums

Star Wars Andor, Woman King, more Star Trek 4K, Rings of Power & the latest TV, movies & 4K releases
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom