Where to purchase single dvd cases

Blake_Jolley

Established Member
Reaction score
Hi all,

Couldnt decide where to put this thread, so apologies if this is not the most appropriate forum.

I have a few dvds that need new cases. The frighteners 3disc directors cut arrived whilst I was on holiday with a broken case and I cant be bothered to send it back.

I also have to replace two clear slim cases for my ncis boxset (4 discs in total).

The dvds in each case are fine and the frighteners would benefit from a proper 3 disc case and not a spindle.

Anyone know good sources that will sell cases in single quantities ?

Thanks in advance.

Fantastic, thanks guys. :clap:

Really useful as many of us get damaged boxes and dont mind replacing them for the matter of a few pence.

Tescos do about 10 for £1.95 or something. I get mine there

SVP are good for doing coloured cases which IMO make the whole pakage once you have seen the original hence you shouldn't change white for black.

Liam

SVP are good for doing coloured cases which IMO make the whole pakage once you have seen the original hence you shouldn't change white for black.

Liam

They also sell proper Amaray cases, which (I think) are the best quality ones around. Some of the others can be very flimsy/cheap looking.

do any of them companies sell skinny cases that can hold 2 discs and of course the cover insert

P&P can be quite high, cheapest at £4.99 so normally I wait until I have a bigger order of order for friends and split the PP cost.

Sometimes there is cheap delivery weekends but there hasn't been for a while.

This company doesn't have such and extensive range but provides cheaper postage and packaging options http://www.ukdvdr.co.uk/shop/home.php

Liam

P&P can be quite high, cheapest at £4.99 so normally I wait until I have a bigger order of order for friends and split the PP cost.

Liam

Wow, I did get a message back today stating that there is no minimum spend though !

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom