Quantcast

Question Where to purchase 4K film from US

hippo99

Distinguished Member
I’m not disputing that, and I will return his refund when it arrives like I already said. Bottom line is I ordered this on 11th April I think, basically a pre order. I should be more patient and tempers are fraying I understand that.
Not having a go at you :smashin:, but just saying that’s probably why he responded the way he did.

panman40

Distinguished Member
Not having a go at you :smashin:, but just saying that’s probably why he responded the way he did.
Understood 👍, it’s difficult times but it’s so easy to pass all blame on.

mikemag

Distinguished Member
My Mario orders from mid March took two months to arrive and it took until the fourth email about one of them to get a reply from him.

He did say that he was getting about 300 emails a day, the vast majority of which are about items not showing up. I suppose that shows both the size of his business and the problem that exists in the postal system due to the pandemic.

It can seem a bit childish to be complaining but his communication skills aren’t the best and the feeling of being undervalued as a customer gets my back up.

Indiana Jones

Has anyone bought anything from Mario more recently ? Is there still a massive delay ?
I would imagine delays are going to be a constant for the rest of the year.