Where to grab an HD-XE1 in London

Ballistix999

Remembered (1966-2012)
Hi guys, want to grab one of these in London. Anyone know of anywhere that can do one for around 4-450?

We are based in Edgeware road, but I could go to Tottenham court road. Anyone know of anywhere good for a pickup?

Cheers
T

JonStatt

Richer sounds? And get them to pricematch a place they can phone. If you do a pricegrabber search, you will see the cheapest is about 420-430.

MI55ION

Distinguished Member
TCR has a branch of Atlantic.

Call the branch first and try to get a pricematch. Get the persons name whoever does the pricematch and confirm they have it in stock in the relevant branch, then let them know that you'll pick it up in person. It's important that you follow this procedure because they do try it on if you just turn up but don't have the name of the person you spoke to or the price you agreed upon. Sly ********!

myersfan73

Hi guys, want to grab one of these in London. Anyone know of anywhere that can do one for around 4-450?

We are based in Edgeware road, but I could go to Tottenham court road. Anyone know of anywhere good for a pickup?

Cheers
T

I tried a few places today and couldn't get my hands on one as they were out of stock! Found a ebay seller who had 3 brand new with 1 years warranty 2 HD-DVD's & a HDMI lead for £431 all inclusive of delivery.

The latest video from AVForums

Podcast: Reported HDMI 2.1 bugs, Audiolab Amp & LG LED Projector reviews + Best of the Month
Top Bottom