1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Where to get the Monty Python Box Set..?? Please help :)

Discussion in 'Movie Forum' started by oreoboy13, Apr 23, 2002.

1. oreoboy13

oreoboy13

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    I would really like to get hold of complete flying circus, i have seen it on amazon.com for $166 but i have no idea of how to get in the UK....

Any Suggestions?

2. PoochJD

PoochJD

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +1,862
    Oreoboy,

Well, I'm not sure of quite what you are asking, but I hope either of these explanations, help sort you out.

1) If you are asking us, "how do I import this DVD set into the UK", then that's easy. Goto Amazon, or wherever you intend purchasing the Boxed Set from, and when you place your order, the site will ask where it's being delivered to. When you enter your UK-based address, the site will inform you how much Postage & Packing to the UK will cost you. Then it's simply a case of paying for the item, via Credit or Debit card.

2) If you are asking, however, that you are too young to own a credit/debit card, and thus, how can you get this set in the UK, the answer is this Boxed Set has never been released in the UK. You're only option will be to ask someone who does have a credit/debit card, to pay for the set, on your behalf, and you pay them the cash.

Alternatively, you could try visiting: http://www.dc-dvd.net and send them an e-mail asking if they could order you the set, and you send them the money, or a cheque, or if your parents/guardians could pay for the set by credit/debit card. That might also work.

Pooch