Where to get demo scenes?

JamesP1701

Hi all,

I've just had a demo in Richer Sounds to determine whether Atmos speakers are right for me.

Still undecided, but j really liked the Dolby Atmos test disc they used involving various scenes and sample audio. Is there anywhere I can find something similar - even if it's online?

With thanks,

James

The Dreamer

Distinguished Member
Hi all,

I've just had a demo in Richer Sounds to determine whether Atmos speakers are right for me.

Still undecided, but j really liked the Dolby Atmos test disc they used involving various scenes and sample audio. Is there anywhere I can find something similar - even if it's online?

With thanks,

James

Over on AVS, a guy has collected a number of Demo discs that you can burn to Blu-Ray, if you have the gear to do so....

Otherwise, if you have a player that will play from video files (and pass the meta data needed for Atmos), you can download individual files from here...

...they also have a few other files for DTS, THX etc. on their site.

worcesternaf

password1

Distinguished Member
I have a DTS demo disc available for sale. You'll need to put to a wanted thread in order to keep to forum rules though.

The latest video from AVForums

Maverick UK Premiere IMAX Review + Top Gun, Tom Cruise, Tony Scott and 4K + Movie/TV News
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom